- Admission started immediately after the announcement of +2 Result.
- Application form could be collected either directly from the office or you can download from this page.
- Certificates requires
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Mark sheets of S.S.L.C and +2
- Pass Certificate (If CBSC or ICSC)
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate (If Necessary)
- Passport size Photos (6 Copies)
- Migration Certificate (If necessary)
- Eligibility Certificate (If necessary)
- Any other Certificate (N.S.S, N.C.C, Ex-Service, Physically Handicapped, Sports Etc.)
- Fees will be collected directly from the college office only. College is not responsible for any intermediary interventions.
Online Application Form PDFProspectus PDF
Mar Chrysostom Scholarship
Instituted by His Excellency Yoohanon Mar Chrysostom, the First Bishop of Pathanamthitta Diocese to be awarded to the Best Outgoing Student of MCC, based on the overall achievement.
St. John Chrysostom Scholarship
Instituted by the the Department of English to be awarded to the topper in English Language and Literature.
A.T Varghese Endowment
Instituted by Prof. Itty Varghese, Principal, MCC to be awarded to the topper in the Department of Commerce.
MCC Foundation will provide scholarship for economically backward students.